Friday, August 20, 2010

Tongue and Cheek

Well....I know you were wondering, but no we did not get sick! A good sign our stomachs are begining to adjust. With that being said about the Chicharron, today we woke up not feeling so well. Since the Chicharron didn't effect us, Brian decided to have beef tongue tacos today with a side of cactus salad. I decided to skip the tongue, but I did try the cactus salad. It wasn't to bad. Brian says the tongue was delicious and he would recomend it to anyone. Although, I'm not too sure if you should take his advice. He's eaten his fair share of weird things. At least weird to Americans. But strange is all relative as I remember some asian friends trying peanut butter sandwiches for the first time and making that same face of disgust.

I don't think we are going to slow Brian down on trying new foods. Just pray we don't run out of Pepto Bismol!

1 comment:

  1. The thought of beef tongue brings back old memories. When I was young, mom and dad would fix tongue and heart because it was a cheeper cut of meat and affordable for a family of 9. I thought it was good then. Glad brian got the chance also.

    ReplyDelete