Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy Times

Still no internet yet, but we are totally prepared, this time, that it might even take longer than 10 days. When we get up and running again I'll have to post a blog that Edan wrote about the differences he has seen here in Mexico verses where we lived in the USA. You will get a picture of Mexico from a 6 year olds point of view.

It has been a crazy week! We had grades due, parent conferences, and an accredidation team coming next week. What did we decide to do on top of it? Move! We are now all in our new house. I really believe that this will help us feel more rested and renewed on the weekend. While our house is still in the busy city, it's tucked in a much quieter neighborhood.

Joelle also has her "very own" dog. Okay, so it's not her's, but it's even better, it's the neighbors. She looks out the window waiting to see if "Camilo" is out and the second she sees him she asks, "Can I go pet Camilo?" The boys love the neighborhood yard to play in. The ten houses share a yard. Apart of that yard is a little soccer field the perfect size for a 6 and 7 year old. They are certainly getting their fill of "futbal" here.

Of course I have had many ideas to post, but then when I come to actually posting I can't think of much significant to say. So I'll sign off for now until I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment