Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rough Night

It was a long night! Joelle has been throwing up. This morning I finally took her down to Brian and said it's you shift so I could catch some zzzs. I had already gotten rid of almost all my sheets except the ones I packed. In the middle of the night I was scrounging around looking for sheets. Luckily, I found two sheets I just washed that missed the load to the Goodwill.

Even though Joelle is the youngest, she's my best at throwing up where you direct her too. All my bowls are gone as well, but I find that 95% of the time when kids are little they don't make the bowl. I think towels work better. (My little tip.)

I guess it's better for her to be sick now than on our trip. Hopefully no one else gets sick. I think the count down is 6 days until we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment