Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A few things on my mind…

1~ “What do I really need?” is the question I have been asking myself. As an American I think I have fallen for a few lies that I think I need more than I do. I’m just not sure how much I need. Where is that line when I cross what I need, to being excessive? I don’t know that answer.

2~ Another little bump in the road has been insurance for us. The school supplies mine, but no one else’s. We’ve had a little problem getting it for the family. If all else fails I think I can get it with the school’s insurance policy, but to be honest the school doesn’t really cover anything, but accidents. Even the accidents are very limited to what it will cover. People are already going to have to drag me to the car if anything happens to me! It’s not really what I want for the others. Again this is coming from a crisis oriented American who feels the need to prepare for any situation.

3~ We have gotten all our important documents except my apostille for my degree. I was very relieved when I got my kids birth certificates, because I thought I might not have sent in the right thing.

4~ Other than that, things are slowly coming together. Only one more week until we head south!

No comments:

Post a Comment